Patrick Ewing
------------------
Printable View
Patrick Ewing
------------------
Patrick Ewing
------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Arnold Palmer
Joe Perry
TenTallBen
Edit for:
Amy Irving
Jos? Feliciano
Charles Kuralt
Roger Maris
Buck Buchanan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
^^^^^^^Those people
Emmitt Smith
George Brett
Madeleine Albright
Dan Marino
------------------
Nobody feels like working
Panama Red is back in town.
1/15/58
PYTHON
MLK
------------------
Necrophillia --- That Uncontrollable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One.
got any clue if anyone famous was born on leap year day? February 29th.
------------------
~*Bite ME*~
Michael Jordan
------------------
Great Topic.
I share with:
Ali Haji-Shiek
Dan Dilldorf
Chuck Nevit
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
"Well weathered leather, Hot metal and oil. The scented country air.
Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape
Every nerve aware."
My alter ego! No way I am gonna tell you who he is.
Well, today is my birthday so if you are a celebrity and your birthday is today then I share it with you. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
The only ones I know are Jon Bon Jovi, That blond guy from Saved By The Bell and Dr Suess.
WAR I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. I do not like them Sam I Am! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/